Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless mobile mouse is fully rich with properties. It is a lightweight and wireless mouse and recently has set new trends of performance and you can take this tiny mouse with you everywhere. This mouse is user-friendly and never lets your performance down.
The problem most users face is how to connect a Logitech mouse? Sometimes “Logitech options not detecting the mouse” is the message appears on the screen, or connect Logitech mouse to a receiver is the main cause of being disconnected with the devices. You can connect up to three devices with the tiniest Logitech receiver, such as the Pico Unifying receiver or Bluetooth and Smart wireless technology.
How to Connect a Logitech Mouse
When you want to connect Logitech mouse to the receiver you can use up to three devices and can easily switch between Mac, PC or Windows Surface with just a single touch. While Logitech options not detecting mouse you can use the scrolling wheel to turn in the click-to-click mode. While the process of Logitech options not detecting mouse you can go in the hyper fast mode which is the best option for long documents and web pages.
After finishing the procedure of how to connect a Logitech mouse, you can fully entertain the features of the device as it has conveniently made forward and back buttons that give you full control over the mouse. Logitech devices are fully compact with the perfect combination of comfort and portability while using at an office, home or anywhere.
As everybody knows that the MX Anywhere mouse has used Darkfield laser technology, which gives the ultra control on any kind of surface. Once you have unboxed all the possibilities with the installation of Logitech Options software, You can simply connect Logitech mouse to the receiver. When Logitech Options not detecting mouse you need to connect Logitech mouse to the receiver.
By optimization of the mouse with your operating system, the Logitech Options software allows you to make custom changes in the buttons and actions of MX Anywhere 2 that suits your requirements.
Connection Set Up
How to connect a Logitech mouse is really a troublesome question when you are waiting to experience all the features of Logitech devices. You are being provided with two options for wireless connections, and Logitech unifying which is a receiver included with the mouse and it also has Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
Making a Unifying connection
- In order to understand how to connect a Logitech mouse, you need to get paired with the Unifying receiver being provided to you.
- You can connect Logitech mouse to the receiver and in order to select a channel you have to press the Easy-Switch button.
- After that, you need to press the Connection button. The number light of the channel will start blinking quickly which shows that your mouse is ready to get paired.
- You have to plug the Unifying receiver with a USB port on the computer. When the pairing begins the channel number which has been selected will stop blinking and stays the light for 5 seconds. When you see a slow light blinking it indicates that your mouse was not successfully connected.
- The selected channel will stay connected with the mouse and computer until you connect your computer with another channel or the same channel with another device.
- Logitech Options not detecting mouse is the message which will successfully pair then pair with another Unifying receiver.
Connect with Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
How to connect a Logitech mouse wants all the possibilities to connect Logitech mouse to the receiver. While connecting on the mouse:
- You need to press the Easy-Switch button for selecting a channel.
- After that, you have to press the Connect button and the light of channel number will start blinking which shows the mouse is ready to pair.
While connecting on the device:
You need to go on System Preferences and selecting the Bluetooth option.
Select MX Anywhere 2 in the list of devices and click on the pair.
After that just start following the instructions shown on the screen which makes the pairing complete.
While the pairing process is on the go, the light of the selected channel number on the mouse will stay calm for 5 seconds and then again starts blinking.
This set up guide is really helpful for how to connect a Logitech mouse and the problems occurred while Logitech Options not detecting mouse and these issues successfully resolved to connect Logitech mouse to the receiver.