Logitech M330 Silent Plus Mouse
A lost connection can be a troublesome issue when your Logitech M330 silent plus wireless mouse not working on the laptop. Well, your Logitech silent mouse and your laptop or desktop PC can be lost their connection for different reasons, such as:
- Might be suffering from low battery
- Might be the mouse is using on metal surfaces
- (RF) Radio Frequency intrusion from different other wireless devices, such as:
- Computer power supplies
- Wireless speakers
- Cell phones
- Garage door openers
Before You Try to Reconnect Your Mouse
You can seek out to solve the above problems before you try any other fixing to make your Logitech M330 silent plus mouse not working.
- Turn on your computer.
- Put new batteries into your mouse and you can see instructions for replacing the batteries.
- In a working USB port that you can find on your computer, you ought to plug the receiver directly and safely.
- Turn on the Logitech m330 by using the power switch on the bottom.
- On the mouse, the power indicator must be green.
Reconnect your mouse
To reconnect your Logitech m330 silent plus with your Windows computer, you have to;
- Download the Logitech Connection Utility and run it.
- Click Next on the Logitech Connection Utility Welcome screen to continue.
- You ought to follow all the details given in instructions to turn off or on your message.
- You will get a verification message when the system detected your mouse.
- Click on Next to confirm that the mouse is working properly.
- Hit Finish button and you will get out of the window of Connection Utility.
This was a simple and quick method to solve your Logitech M330 silent plus mouse not working on your laptop.
If you still have not solved your problem then you can restart your computer and repeating the reconnection process will definitely work.
Logitech M330 Sudden Stops Working
Try these ideas if your Logitech silent mouse stops working suddenly and you have to keep connecting with USB receiver repeatedly.
- It is recommended that to keep your other electrical items away at least 8 inches that are 20 cm from the mouse. The host device also needs to stay away from all the other electronic devices.
- Place the mouse closer to the USB receiver.
- You can also try to check by moving the receiver to a different USB port.